Whether you’re a thespian on the verge of fame and fortune, or a diamond in the rough in search of your first acting break, the Portland Film Festival’s 2015 ACTOR’S PASS is now on sale.
And for only $49, you get incomparable access to over 20 hours of master classes, workshops, panel discussions and networking opportunities. You’ll meet and hear from renowned professionals in the field including Steven Chester Prince (“Boyhood”) and Marshall Allman (“True Blood”), as they share insider secrets on such topics as:
- how to get and work with an agent; mastering the art of auditioning
- understanding and working with directors
- improv techniques that help you spontaneously make strong choices, listen responsively, and deliver authentic dialogue
- tips on living and working in Los Angeles
- tricks to marketing yourself as an actor.
You’ll also receive astute advice on how to negotiate a contract from the people who do it almost every day—your knowledgeable SAG AFTRA representatives. And it includes free entry (capacity permitting) to the closing night film and after party. Don’t wait! Seating is limited! These passes will sell out.
Classes are a part of the Portland Film Festival (September 1-7). All access, VIP, filmmaker and industry passes also include the benefits of attendance to acting events.